We began creating a safe and welcoming environment for in-person worship on June 21, 2020, and over the past year, we have experienced zero community spread of COVID-19. Following the lead of the CDC and Governor Abbott, masks are recommended for those who have not been vaccinated, but masks are not required.
We know not everyone is ready to return to public gatherings, and there is no pressure - we'll be here when you're ready! We will continue to stream our worship services and offer Online Core Groups for the foreseeable future.
We’re offering two identical worship services at 9 and 10:30 a.m. both on campus and online! We are continuing to have distanced seating in the sanctuary, and masks are optional.
Sunday classes are available at both hours for kids and adults (right now END Zone (grades 5-6) and Youth (grades 7-12) are only meeting at 9 a.m. before joining the 10:30 a.m. worship service).
Some of our preventative measures include:
- We will provide hand sanitizer stations and masks for those who wish to use them.
- We will sanitize the restrooms before and after the service.
- We will sanitize the sanctuary between services.
We will be asking everyone to:
- Respect the personal space of others with grace.
- Wash hands frequently and/or use the hand sanitizing stations
- Even if you have been vaccinated, consider bringing a mask to wear while engaging with those who chose to wear a mask.
- If, in the past week, you have had a fever over 99.6, a cough, a sore throat, or exposure to someone diagnosed with COVID-19, please worship with us online.
First Methodist Preschool is meeting Monday-Friday.
Core Groups are happening again - online and in-person